Monday, April 18, 2011
Top 10 tips!
For NERFTOUR events, you'll need every trick in the book to survive tagging...so here's a list of top 10 tips to help you be the ultimate NERF warrior!
1) Check your 6 regularly. Nothing sucks more than getting tagged from behind.
2) If your teammate does a rush, back him up, no matter what, even if it wasn't a planned one.
3) Learn how to use all weapons and ammo. Versatility, bro...
4) Make eye contact with your teammates and communicate with them always...Let them know beforehand before you do something...
5) Stay Low, even when running. Darts will just soar over you.
6) When capturing a flag, don't just run blindly. Shoot, and defend yourself too!!!
7) If your team has more men, just do a proper rush: 9 times of 10 you will win.
8) If you are down a man, keep moving so that you don't get rushed, and don't forget to shoot!
9) It might be good to learn some techniques to psyche out your opponents...scream, shout, stare, it all works.
at 11:55 AM